Who we are
Lakefly.ch Gmbh found at https://www.lakefly.ch
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have signed up for a course on the website
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
Lakefly collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, and optional account information like username and password.
- We collect your email address
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When you purchase a product, we collect personal information such as name, email address and billing address. We use this information for the following purposes, among others: to send you information about your account and your order, to respond to your inquiries, to process payments, and to prevent fraud.
- For users who register on Lakefly.ch, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except they cannot change their username).
We do not share any information we receive from our users with any other organizations or individuals, with the exception of secure third party vendors that help us provide you with our ordering and storage services. These providers are listed below
We also accept payments via Stripe. Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase amount and your billing information, is sent securely to Stripe.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis on which we rely for processing this information is consent.
By providing your personal information when making a purchase, you agree that we may process your personal information solely for the purpose of processing and delivering your order. You do not consent to your information being used for any other purpose or shared with any other person or organization.
You have the option to revoke your consent at any time. To do so, you can contact email@example.com .
What rights you have in relation to your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you may request an exported file of the personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data that we have stored about you. This does not include data that we must retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Your data protection rights
According to the Data Protection Act, you have the following rights, among others:
- Your right of access – You have the right to obtain from us copies of
- of your personal data.
- Your Right to Correction – You have the right to ask us to correct information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to request that we disclose the data you have provided to us to another organization or to you in certain circumstances.
For the exercise
- of your rights you do not have to pay any fees. If you submit a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to submit an application